This general statement of Health and Safety Policy outlines Custom Solutions Ltd's commitment and vision of achieving a safe working environment for its employees.
It is an expression of the company’s recognition and declaration to the importance of health and safety and an acknowledgement of its health and safety responsibilities in law.
The company is further committed to facilitating the achievement of the highest professional standards of competence and a healthy and safe workplace for its employees, visitors and contractors.
Health and Safety is an issue of vital importance in any workplace, even more so when the use of machine tools and vehicles are involved.
DSM Ltd demonstrates its commitment to achieving and maintaining the very highest standards of health and safety by:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consulting with employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions
- Reviewing and revising this policy as necessary at regular intervals